Brows are probably my favourite part of the face. They can completely change your overall look. Click 'read more' to see how I do mine!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash/Medium Brown (Anastasia makes the best brow products hands down. Especially the brow powders. They're so easy to use and the colours are so perfect and natural.)
- Benefit 'Gimme Brow' Brow Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Angled Cut Brush #15
- Flat small concealer brush
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
2. Now you can darken your brow and add definition. Place the darker colour towards the end of the brow for a more natural yet defined look. This is optional but sometimes I like to wet my brush slightly and run the darker colour under the base of the brow and to the end of the tail.
3. Time to clean up and add even more definition! Taking your concealer, place some on the back of your hand and pick a really small amount up on your concealer brush. Follow the natural shape of your brow and clean up any mistakes you made with the brow powder. Make sure you blend this out when you're done!
4. Brow gel and highlight! Run your brow gel all the way through your brows. This should help them look fuller and stay in place. Use your choice of highlight. It's not pictured but I used Illamasqua's Skinbase Lift Concealer in White Light.