Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Revive Professional Ice Roller from Vanity Planet


Hey guys! Hope you're well. Today I have a quick review of a skincare item - the Revive Professional Ice Roller from Vanity Planet. I've been using this for quite some time now and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you. Click 'read more' for a huge discount and to hear what I think.

The Revive Ice Roller is basically a stainless steel cylinder attached to a handle that you use cold and roll on your skin. For it to do it's job it needs to live in your freezer. 

If you do a quick google search you'll find that this particular tool has been said to have a lot of benefits. From reducing puffiness, shrinking pores, tightening wrinkles and the jawline and improving blood circulation. 



Before using this it's a good idea to sanitise it with some rubbing alcohol and leave it in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours. I left mine overnight and began using it the next day. I like to use my Spin For Perfect Skin to really deep clean my pores and apply a moisturiser or serum followed by rolling the Ice Roller outwards from the centre of the face and down the chin and neck area. 

When I first got the Ice Roller I used it every night for about 3 weeks and I definitely noticed an instantaneous difference in my pore size. My skin appeared softer and tighter straight after I used it and when I would check my skin the next morning it was still improving. I also noticed that my skin just FELT better in general. Using this before applying your makeup will create a smoother base for your foundation.




 I don't suffer from acne but if you're someone who does I believe you will find this tool very soothing to sore, inflamed skin. It's also amazing in summer time to help you cool down. You can still reap the benefits if you don't use this every single day but the benefits of everyday use could be amazing for you!

If you'd like to try out the Revive Ice Roller you can get it here from Vanity Planet Store.
You can also get a massive 60% off if you use the code 'dixieice' making it only $20!


Have you ever used an Ice Roller? How did you like it? Leave me a comment below!








No comments:

Post a Comment